Thursday, April 30, 2009

TAKING TALKING TALKING!!!

I have this little motor mouth constintly giving me info about fireman, cars, and telling me to say things. asking me how things work, the word "Mommy" has really been over used. His name is Ricardo Nathaniel Yuly (Rocky) and while I love him to pieces..OMG GIVE ME 5 MINUTES OF QUIET! LOL I tried teaching him the quiet game and it was so funny. I told him Rocky the first person who talks looses. he closed his mouth for about 20 seconds and said "Did I win?"

The other night I was making dinner, Ricardo and him were playing fireman(big surprise) and he came over to me and said mommy can you put my jacket on? HE WAS WITH HIS DAD!!!!???? Then another time he was upstairs and wanted a movie on, walked right past Ricardo and right to me to get up off the bed and go and put on the movie. I think I would like to be the Daddy! LOL Kids got to love em!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I HATE that stage when they don't even SEE dad when they need something. They just are so dang used to mom doing it. I feel for you, girl.