Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rocky's new ride


For Easter Rocky must have been extra special because he got such an exciting present, it was a power wheels ford f-150 two seater truck. He rides around the neighborhood picking up the local kids and taking them for rides. It has a real working Radio and a little bed in the back(truck bed that is.)


It was really funny the first night he had it, we didn't really have a space prepared for it and so it was kinda just chillin in the kitchen. I had given Rocky his bath, gave him his glass of milk and was just finishing reading a book to him and announced "Ok, little man it is time to go to sleep!" He looked up at me with his little eyes and pointy lips and said " mommy I really just want to go sit in my truck for a second and say good night"


PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU CAN POSSIBLY SAY NO TO THAT???!!!!???


So we went down stairs I let him have the few minutes he needed to tuck his truck in for the night, it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow. Lots of blog updates. I like the pics.