Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loosing his baby face :(




For along time now I have looked at Roc and thought, I don't have a baby anymore. He is all grown up and is this little dirty, action figure playing, car driving, not ever wanting to cuddle with me BOY! Who would rather want to play with his friends then watch a movie with me or help me make brownies. I know it happens to all boys, and I have to cut the chord, I just expected it to be in like 20 years or so...Rocky had other plans I guess. He is still the sweet little precious thing he has always been just not the same. Even his face and teeth are getting bigger. He has gone thru a little growth spurt and is wearing boy clothes not baby toddler stuff. He even knows the difference between the "MJ's and the shoes at target I used to get him. I love the way he is, and the independence that I have had but I do miss my little baby I used to have to hold and change and totally fully depended on me...
I guess in ten years or so when he is a teen about ready to get his license, I'll have other problems to face, but for now it is missing my baby.

No comments: