Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Great Sunday!




Today my mom, step father and brother came into town. We woke up had family breakfast and got ready for church. I really love going to church but I get down sometimes when I see all these big familys taking up a whole pew and I think to myself how much I really want that. Well today I got it, we took up a whole pew in the chapel.




After Church my family had to go back to WV so they left. It has a been a pretty mellow evening, Rocky is down in the play room watching full house and I am doing this while watching Friends...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the Shirt you are wearing...LOL

Alyssa Brown Torres said...

With all the toys and coloring books, it looks like Alexa and I take up a whole row.

Mary Brown said...

Do they have a single's ward there? Alyssa has enjoyed it there, but then she feels weird because, she is "the one with the kid" and takes up more room on the row! I guess life is not always what we plan, but we just have to make the best of any situation. I am so proud of you for being a good mommy and for going to church, even when it is uncomfortable. The gospel of Jesus Christ will ALWAYS bless your life! Love you always....