Saturday, November 8, 2008

Do we Love each other

Today Rocky and I went to great harvest and we got some of their apple scrapple bread. On the way in Rocky was talking and telling me some of the stuff that we do together, ie. we always go to Target and toco bell. He was saying how much he likes doing that stuff and we do it because we Love each other. I stopped and knelt down and gave him a hug and kiss. I asked "Rocky, do we love each other?" He put his hand on my leg and said "mommy, we love each other a lot!" we went inside the store and ate our bread.

Things like this I will always remember us doing. it is our little Rocky Mommy time that I cherish so much!

He has also began asking me Mommy do you love me even when I am bad, even when I hit. I always try to say especially when your bad because that is when you need it the most or something like that, but it is hard to do some times...LOL.

No comments: