Friday, November 21, 2008

Car Crash







So...about 6 months ago Ricardo and I traded cars. I took our very nice honda Ridgeline, totally fully loaded, seatwarmers, NAV, this thing has everything a car can have! Ric took our not so nice Nissan Maxima( which by the way is not a bad car at all.) Well, we no longer have the Maxima, Ricardo was on his way to school and someone pulled right in front of him and well look what happened....






I was at work when I got the call and totally freaked out! I was so nervous as to how bad he was hurt and what not...no worries Ricardo is pretty banged up, with a bad arm but otherwise in good health. Thank you Hevenly Father!!!



2 comments:

PML said...

How scary! I'm glad that he is okay. I guess it is probably good he had the Maxima. Unless you would have rather have gotten the truck's insurance!

Mary Brown said...

Wow, so glad he is OK. Hope his arm heals well and no side effects. Don't forget Alyssa's 25th Birthday is coming up...Dec. 5th.