Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Long time no see...




So its has been over a year since I have been on my Blog. It has been a WHIRLWIND year with so much happening. Well the biggest thing is my darling baby Olivia, she arrived on October 6, 2009. she is 8 months, almost 9 months and is the cutest thing ever in HISTORY!!!




Rocky turned 5 and had a Handy Manny birthday with 35 kids that attended!! It was a crazy day but so much fun for him. His aunt Ginny and Uncle Russel were able to come from Utah and it was a special day. He also starts kindergarten this school year, it is amazing how fast a perfect baby grows in to a little back talking rambunctious boy. He is really growing into an amazing kid. We also moved last year into a single family home, having the extra space and a back yard has been HEAVEN. Rocky is meeting new kids in our neighborhood.




Also my Roo dog died, he was such a good boy and we miss him a lot. we had him cremated and so it is a little better knowing he is still in our home. I know that sounds kinda weird. Our house was so quiet without him, so we got a English lab that at full grown will be 125 pounds or more. he chews everything but other than that is a good dog. Very cute!




Ricardo, started his own business about a year ago and it has taken off, he is loving setting his own hours and being able to work from home. I Love staying home with my babies and being able to watch them grow. My daycare really took off as well which at first was a huge relief now we are settled in and I am enjoying the kids (most of the time) well speaking of which these kids have been sitting at my table so better go for now. promise not to let another year go by...

No comments: