Monday, December 22, 2008

Setting up the Christmas tree







This year Christmas has been so much fun with Rocky, he is really so in to everything. the story of Baby Jesus, Santa Clause, setting up the Christmas Tree and and decorating the whole house. Things that he is old enough to remeber and look back on as he gets older. This year sinse my mom lives like "right around the corner" she came over and help decorate. Well all of you know my mom and decorating; so this year I got one of those trees you find in a magazine! I love having her here, she help decorate the rest of the house and it looks great.




Rocky was so excited to help put the tree together and put on the ornaments and then we all went outside and swooped the lights on the bushes and I have a dogwood as well. Thanks MOM!

No comments: